Sales Rep With A Love Of Fine Food
Fino Foods is one of Australia's premier fine food distribution companies. Understandably the right person will have outstanding sales skills, be passionate about food, have the drive and determination to introduce an established fine food distribution company with professionalism into the local market. If you are the successful applicant you'll be representing some of Australia and the world's best artisan produce, you will receive extensive and ongoing training to ensure you become a trusted expert on all things artisan food.
If you're "hungry" to join the team, you will find the environment is fun, friendly and involves a group of like-minded people that enjoy providing the food and hospitality industry amazing provisions and trusted advice. As part of a fast growing company that is committed to excellence you'll find there are lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What to expect:
- This position is Monday - Friday based in Sydney. With reasonable time allocated for product events out of standard hours.
- An excellent base salary with opportunity to earn bonuses
What we expect:
- Sales experience is an essential and if you have a good handle on the retail scene in Sydney this will certainly be a bonus
- A clear drivers licence and the fitness ability to do deliveries will be required
- Have good computer skills to manage both ordering and CRM software
- A passionate foodie is absolutely essential.
- KPI’s are your friend! You will love to bust a challenge and enjoy the financial rewards of doing so. You will have a level of discipline that matches your passion to succeed.
- Your personal presentation, written and verbal communication skills will be professional, precise and a pleasure for your clients and co workers to experience.
We are looking to fill this position in the coming weeks so please don't delay in getting your resume to us with the date you could start and a cover letter that provides a paragraph on:
- Why you think you would be good for this role?
- Why you want to work for Fino Foods?
To apply follow the Link
Warehouse Operative – Night Shift
This is a night shift position, 11pm – 7.30 am, Sunday to Thursday. The Sydney warehouse complex is located in Botany Sydney, and we are looking for someone who is looking for a full time position and is keen to build a food/logistics career.
The role will entail picking and packing and general logistics duties. We are looking for someone that is keen to have time invested in them to provide a sound start in the fine food industry and build on your understanding of logistics and warehousing.
We would like to invite you to apply if you:
- Are looking for a full time position - Immediate start.
- Confident to work unsupervised once trained.
- Have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a driver’s license.
- Are confident in a warehouse environment and have experience with general IT applications.
- Are someone that has a positive attitude and is passionate about good customer service.
- Have good spelling and writing skills.
A love of good food would certainly help, but be sure that after a short while in the role you will be a foodie expert driving your friends crazy with your new found passion and knowledge!
To apply follow the Link